How to Setup Google Analytics for your blog.
To get to know your traffic insight. Then You should install Google Analytics on your WordPress.
Google Analytics can help you determine
- Who visits your site?
- What people do when they are on your site?
- When people visit your site?
- How do people find your website?
- How exactly are people interacting with site content?
To get all this info you should set up for Google Analytics by following steps below.
- Visit Google Analytics https://analytics.google.com
- You can sign up with your existing Google Account If you don’t have Google Accounts Then make one.
- After signing up you should ask to connect your Gmail account with Google Analytics
- On the next screen, they will ask about a website or mobile app account
After you fill out all your information as we did in Google Search Console
- After that click on Get Tracking ID
Now you will get your tracking code. Copy this code because we also need to paste on our WordPress blog
- Now Go back to WordPress & install Monster Insight Plugin
Monster insight is one of the best & popular plugin for WordPress. The plugin used by over a million people. And it is also one of the easiest ways to install Google Analytics on WordPress. The plugin is available as a free & premium version. You can buy this plugin. If you want more advanced features but for beginners, the free version will suffice.
- After Installing & Activating. It will bring you, Setup wizard of the plugin,
It will first ask you for your blog category. Select 2nd option because we are setting it up for the blog. Then click Save & continue.
- After that click on connect monster insight button
- Connect Plugin with Your Google Account
- Then Final step is to select your blog & click on Complete connection button
Here you go Successfully Setup Your Google Analytics With WordPress.