How to use seo to drive traffic for your blog
SEO (search engine optimization) to drive organic traffic
Seo isn’t a simple topic. And difficult to complete in this article alone. But I will highlight some of the important points to let you know a little bit about it.
Many aspiring bloggers don’t know or don’t concentrate on the SEO part which is the biggest mistake they make. If you don’t concentrate on SEO. Then you cant become a good blogger. Because what if people cant search you on google then who will read your blog? How do you become famous? & how can you earn money? So don’t skip this part. It’s essential to make you money.
There are three important aspects of SEO:
- On-Page SEO: It determines where to place your keywords, Your article word counts, Your Headings, Your Title, Your Content Quality, etc.
- On-Site SEO: Sitemap, Google Bot, Spider crawling & Indexing of your site in Google.
- Off-Site SEO: Link Building (backlinks) from another site pointing to your blog site,
SEO is becoming more advanced day by day. And Google’s criteria to rank site improved drastically. These two factors below also have importance.
- Social Signals: How much your blog gets shared on social media? This is also become now an important factor to rank your site on Google.
- User Experience: Is your blog responsive? If it is then google will index your site more fastly than nonresponsive sites. Your blog speed, SSL & Navigation Is an important part. That’s why I recommended you to chose Bluehost & WordPress as a blog platform.
Should also read about these topics to learn more about SEO:
- How to do keyword research
- How to write SEO friendly article
- How to make a backlink for blog